Interior Design Service Packages
services designed to bring clarity and confidence
Find the service package that's right for you
Taste provides design leadership and project management for our clients,
no matter what point they’re at in the process of achieving the home of their dreams.
To help you identify what level of support you’re ready for right now, we’ve divided our service offerings into two levels:
the Concept Plan, and the Master Plan.
The Concept Plan
- Feeling overwhelmed and frustrated with your home as it is right now;
- Tired of living with a kitchen that’s just not you, an underwhelming master suite, or home additions or renovations that never really looked finished;
- Not sure how to move forward – experiencing difficulty choosing which home improvement projects to pursue, or which finishes or furnishings make sense for you;
- Committed to making smart investments in your home and don’t want to waste money;
- Prepared to manage the construction aspects of the project yourself and purchase your own fixtures and furnishings.
The Concept Plan
Available for multiple rooms or a single floor, the Concept Plan helps you self-manage your project with greater confidence in your style and preferences.
Our designers work with you to develop a personalized design concept, including color and furnishing palettes for each room – a cohesive foundation that streamlines decision making and helps you realize your goals faster.
You’ll enjoy a greater level of clarity regarding what’s involved in realizing your project, and will be better prepared to manage general contractors, cabinetry providers and subcontractors. Because we furnish floor plans for both your immediate projects and future improvements, you’ll be able to make smart design choices now that will prevent the need for “do-overs” down the road.
The Master Plan
- Building, purchasing, or are already in your forever home;
- Ready for major changes and want to make them in a smart, stress-free fashion;
- Realistically limited in how much hands-on time and energy you can devote to the project;
- Searching for a trusted design partner who can ensure the project’s done properly, on time, and on budget.
The Master Plan
The Master Plan is a comprehensive, custom design plan paired with project management by Taste throughout the design/construction process.
Ideal for the forever home or second/vacation home, we offer Master Plans by the floor or for the entire home. Taste is typically involved early (prior to breaking ground) to allow for a total end-to-end contribution enhanced by partnerships with high-caliber design/build professionals.
Our unwavering commitment throughout the project is to create a home that meets all of your needs. Throughout our design work, we honor your aesthetic and your lifestyle. If you need a home that flexes up for large-scale entertaining and down for intimate family gatherings, that’s what you’ll get. You’re always in control, and our commitment to transparent project management and clear communication helps the job get done beautifully, on time, and on budget.
Ready to Learn More?
We’re here to answer your questions and help you figure out next steps. Here’s how to get in touch.